Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fifty50 Games @ pokerstars

I really enjoy playing these games as I can have a positive ROI in these about 40%+ of the time.

My strategies for these are simple, I start by using the PS player search feature to see who's multi-tabling, those are the players I'm attacking with loose raises, as we all know that multi-tablers will be playing only strong hands most of the time.
I will play tight against all others but paying attention to how they play.

If I happen to get a nice chip lead early on, I will start playing more speculative hands like suited connectors and A9s+, provided it's at the right price and I'm in position.

As I do with all games I play, MTT/STT, I will go by Harrinton's "M" factor whereas you take your chipstack/blinds+antes = "M", so if my "M" is close to or lower than 10 I am in push/fold mode as I am in the same mode if any raise I make would put me below 10.

The only thing that really annoys me about these fifty50 games is that there are too many donks in these which at times, mess around with my ROI.

I hope to post here again soon, GL at the tables all :)


No comments: