Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Switched poker sites


I had moved to partypoker about a month ago, just shortly after my last post, I put in a $53 deposit through EFT and hit party's 100% bonus which I cleared after about a week or more and placed first in a small tourney for another small sum which had brought my BR up to about $190 which I donked away $150 over the course of almost 2 weeks and have been hovering ever since.


I know what I'm doing wrong but am having a hard time correcting it, which is playing for set value too often against a significant raise, but it is something I'm working on right now.


Another problem is I am playing the .02/.04 tables and I do hold my own there but have not been able to win consistently, I win few hands on a loose table and then they all tighten up, so I decide to try and make some moves and slowly lose some of what I have won at the table.


I'd hate to leave a table with a small profit but may have to leave when I double my buy-in.


Until next time :)

No comments: