Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello again


To the few that read this blog, I thank you for being loyal.
I haven't been making any special gains in levels as I had hoped for and hope that my move to SnG's treat me better than FR and MTT have been as of late.
I actually think that my play has been deminishing since I started using a HUD.
Not being able to interpret the info I think is my main problem,I know that a low VPIP is good to tell me how tight or loose a player is but that is where I am stuck.
I have no real idea how to interpret PFR/AG properly when it comes to hands I'm in, the HUD is way too confusing to me and until I am able to interpret the data properly, my game will suffer.
If you are reading this and understand HUD stats better than I do, please enlighten me.
I NEED SERIOUS HELP.

2 comments:

Custo said...

Funny how a picture like that on the start if your post can drive new readers :). I am in a similar situation to you with the HUD. Just got PT3 and struggling to understand it. Heaps of people @ CC can help so I'd recommend starting a thread there mate.

For what its worth, I to am an avid SnG player and recently got the SharkScope HUD. It doesn't show things like VPIP, AGF etc. But it does show, games played, avg roi, avg profit, form and things like that. Helping me out immensely so if you are sticking to SnG's I highly recommend checking it out.

GL with it.

P.S. Keep pics like that up and you'll be my new home-page :)

Jurn8 said...

Hey dude its jurn8 from cardschat here, do you want to crosslink blogs, this is my link if you want to let me know on my blog or PM me on cardschat.
Regards
Jake