Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Been a long time


I havn't been posting in here regularly because I have been on a bad downswing over the past couple weeks and I finally think it has come to an end.
As you all know, I play at the micro levels and finally FT'd for a 6th place finish for $75.10, a profit of $72.90.
One hand where I doubled my stack, not impressive in any sort of way.


The next hand really brought me up in the tourney chipwise.

Like villian thought his 2pr was good, go figure.

This next hand increased my chipstack, again not too impressive as the villian was not that great of a player and made me wonder how he got this far.

I had been playing at this table for quite some time now and villian looked pretty solid, raising in position, shown down some good hands, but for some reason I had put him on AK/AQ and had a good idea I was ahead because A7 was not with-in his range, don't get me wrong, it did cross my mind for a second.

The following hand was just plain stupidity on my part, I had seen villian play inferior hands and I thought I had the better hand, really was hoping villian was holding QJ/KQ


Suffice to say that I had placed 6th in this tourney and I'm sure I would have taken first if I had not screwed it up.
That's how it goes, one mistake this late in tourney is a killer.

Later all, hope to see you again soon.

No comments: