Total Pageviews

Monday, February 4, 2008

Failed but will try again.



I have failed at my first attempt in trying to accomplish my "New" goal and am currently trying the first goal again.
I have made a $25 deposit on UB and have heard that the way to make money on UB were through the SnGs, So I have tried them(10 seater, $1.10) and found that they are easy, played 5 and cashed in 3.
Not alot of money but I know it's going to be a long hard grind and I am willing to give it a serious try this time around.
I have the disipline to do this if I try hard enough but I do lack patience at times, just as you have at some point during a game.
I will keep you all updated on my progress.
Feel free to comment on my layout, content.
If you feel my blog could use something else feel free to let me know.

No comments: